AGF Blendy Drip Mocha Coffee. One package contains 18 individual ready to "Drip Brew" packets (coffee filter bag, drip bag). "Blendy" drip pack is made by roasting carefully with AGF's own "T2ACMI roasting" technology which makes for a rich aroma and a clear rich taste to the last drop.
Please enjoy a delicious cup anytime anywhere! Ethiopia Mocha beans provide a Sweet Aroma and a Soft aftertaste.
Made from Coffee Beans from Ethiopia and Brazil.
Instructions: (How to Brew) Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" your favorite Coffee.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You can also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Nutrition: (Serving Size 7g), 7g extracted with 180ml of boiling water, Energy: 1-8kcal, protein: 0.1-0.4g, fat: 0-0.2g, carbohydrate: 0.2-1.0g, salt equivalent: 0-0.00254g / caffeine: 30-100mg, potassium: 57mg , phosphorus: 6mg
Ingredients: Coffee Beans
Size: Height: 13 cm. Width: 15 cm. Depth: 10 cm. Weight: 126 grams (7 grams x 18 packs).
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.