AVANCE Cafe Time Kilimanjaro Blend Ground Coffee Drip Filters. One package contains 18 individual ready to "Drip Brew" packets (coffee filter bag, drip bag).
By blending Tanzania AA/AB coffee beans with coffee beans from Vietnam, which has been roasted to a higher degree, you can enjoy a Sharp and Refreshing taste and a Rich aftertaste. A medium-fine grind, that you can enjoy straight or with milk and sugar as a café au lait type.
Made from Coffee Beans from Vietnam, Tanzania.
Instructions: (How to Brew) Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" AVANCE Cafe Time Kilimanjaro Blend.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You can also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Nutrition: Serving Size 6g, (6g extracted with 180ml of boiling water). Energy: 23kcal, Protein: 0.8g, Lipids: 0.4g, Carbohydrates: 4.18g, Salt equivalent: 0g.
Ingredients: Coffee Beans.
Origin of main raw materials: Vietnam, Tanzania.
Manufacturer: Kunitaro Co., Ltd.
Manufacturing Plant: Shizuoka Factory, 600 Tomita, Kikugawa City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.
Size: Height: 19.5 cm. Width: 10 cm. Depth: 5 cm. Weight: 108 grams (6g x 18 packets).
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.