Brazil Chocolat Drip Coffee. One package contains 10 individual ready to "Drip Brew" packets. Make delicious Fresh Brewed coffee right in your cup!
"Brazil Chocolate" coffee is 100% Harvested in San Antonio, Brazil. It is characterized by its sweet Caramel Aroma, Richness and Sweetness like Chocolate.
100% Arabica coffee harvested in Brazil, the world's highest-yielding coffee country. Sweet with a profound feeling like chocolate, Rich Nutty Aroma. This coffee is characterized by its outstanding flavor.
Convenient individual packages so you enjoy a delicious cup anytime anywhere!
Made from Coffee Beans from Brazil.
Instructions: (How to Brew). Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" Brazil Chocolat Drip Coffee.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You can also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Ingredients: Coffee beans, Brazil 100%.
Nutrition: (Per serving 8g), Energy: (Calories) 4kcal, Protein: 0.2g, Fat: 0.0g, Carbohydrates: 0.7g, Sodium 0.0mg.
Manufacturer: Tokyo Allied Coffee Roasters Co., Ltd., 2-23-21 Nakaikegami, Ota-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Size: Height: 18 cm. Width: 11 cm. Depth: 7.5 cm. Weight: 80 grams (10 Packets x 8 grams)
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.