Indonesia Komodo Dragon Drip Coffee. One package contains 10 individual ready to "Drip Brew" packets. Make delicious Fresh Brewed coffee right in your cup!
What is Komodo Dragon? 100% Arabica harvested on Flores Island in Indonesia, which is famous for producing good quality coffee beans. The coffee is powerful and reminiscent of the Komodo Dragon that lives on the island of Flores.
Komodo Dragon coffee beans grown on a secret island in Indonesia and are characterized by a strong Earthy Bitterness, a Gorgeous Aroma, and a Soft Acidity.
Convenient individual packages so you enjoy a delicious cup anytime anywhere!
Made from Coffee Beans from Indonesia.
Instructions: (How to Brew). Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" Indonesia Komodo Dragon Drip Coffee Drip Coffee.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You can also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Ingredients: Coffee beans, Indonesia 100%.
Nutrition: (Per serving 8g), Energy: (Calories) 4kcal, Protein: 0.2g, Fat: 0.0g, Carbohydrates: 0.7g, Sodium 0.0mg.
Manufacturer: Tokyo Allied Coffee Roasters Co., Ltd., 2-23-21 Nakaikegami, Ota-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Size: Height: 18 cm. Width: 11 cm. Depth: 7.5 cm. Weight: 80 grams (10 Packets x 8 grams)
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.