Papua New Guinea Tropical Mountain Drip Coffee. One package contains 10 individual ready to "Drip Brew" packets. Make delicious Fresh Brewed coffee right in your cup!
What is Papua New Guinea Tropical Mountain? 100% Arabica coffee harvested in fertile highlands at over 1500 meters above sea level. It will become tropical coffee beans. Rare coffee beans cultivated in the highlands of Papua New Guinea. It is characterized by its Rich Aroma and fruity refreshing taste.
Convenient individual packages so you enjoy a delicious cup anytime anywhere!
Made from Coffee Beans from Papua New Guinea.
Instructions: (How to Brew). Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" Papua New Guinea Tropical Mountain Drip Coffee.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You can also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Ingredients: Coffee beans, Papua New Guinea 100%.
Nutrition: (Per serving 8g), Energy: (Calories) 4kcal, Protein: 0.2g, Fat: 0.0g, Carbohydrates: 0.7g, Sodium 0.0mg.
Manufacturer: Tokyo Allied Coffee Roasters Co., Ltd., 2-23-21 Nakaikegami, Ota-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Size: Height: 18 cm. Width: 11 cm. Depth: 7.5 cm. Weight: 80 grams (10 Packets x 8 grams)
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.