Doutor Direct Fire Roasted (Umai) Ground Coffee is a package of 18 individually wrapped single serving coffee packets. Relax and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee, fresh brewed coffee conveniently made any time and any place.
Originally developed by Doutor, a roaster is attached to each roasting pot. It is carefully cultivated over time. Direct Fire Roasted coffee has a Smooth and Mellow Flavor and a Fragrant Aroma. A taste to be enjoyed everyday.
Conveniently packaged (Ground Coffee in filter, drip bag, filter bag) and ready to brew right in your own favorite coffee cup.
Made from coffee beans from Brazil and Nicaragua.
Instructions: (How to Brew). Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" your favorite Doutor Coffee.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You can also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Manufacturer: Doutor Coffee Co., Ltd., 1-10-1 Jinnan, Shibuya, Tokyo
Size: Height: 20 cm. Width: 14 cm. Depth: 10 cm. Weight: 126 grams (18 packs x 7 grams)
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.