Kobe Saito Appraiser's Taste Drip Coffee Packs is a package containing 7 individual ready to "Drip Brew" packets. Enjoy your favorite Fresh Brewed coffee right in your cup!
A Fragrant and Rich Flavor. Based of Fragrant Ethiopian Mocha, blended with Rich Brazilian Flavor. Made with 100% Arabica coffee beans. Recommended to enjoy this coffee "Black" but also very compatible with Milk or Sugar.
Convenient individual packages so you enjoy a delicious cup anytime anywhere!
Made from Coffee Beans from Ethiopia and Brazil.
Compatibility with Milk: ★★★★☆
(Medium Fine Ground)
Instructions: (How to Brew). Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" Kobe Saito Appraiser's Taste Drip Coffee Packs.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You can also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Ingredients: Coffee beans, (Raw bean production country name: Ethiopia, Brazil, etc.
Manufacturer: Kobe Haikara Foods Co., Ltd., 1-3-16 Oji-cho, Nada-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo, Japan.
Manufacturing Factory: Kobe Haikara Shokuhin Honpo Co., Ltd. Headquarters, Factory: 8-2-20 Nankohigashi, Sumione-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Size: Height: 23.5 cm. Width: 11 cm. Depth: 7 cm. Weight: 70 grams (7 Packets x 10 grams).
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.